Asparagus Cream Soup
A wonderful way to enjoy asparagus when they are in season.
- 1 L (4 cups) LUDA ORIGINAL Culinary Cream Soup Base, prepared
- 1500 mL (6 cups) LUDA H Chicken soup base, prepared
- 700 g Asparagus spears, cleaned and cut up
- 1 unit Leek, cleaned and chopped
- 15 g (1/2 oz) Lemon zest
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare the culinary cream soup base according to package instructions, set aside and keep warm.
- Prepare the chicken or vegetable soup base according to package instructions and add chopped asparagus, leek, and lemon zest.
- Simmer approximately 30 minutes or until asparagus are soft.
- Blend in a food processor or with an immersion blender to obtain a smooth purée.
- Mix well with culinary cream and warm through.
- Ladle into bowls and enjoy!