A hybrid of two Canadian favorites: the poutine and the hamburger! The poutine seasonings and the cheese curds bring a lot of flavor to the patty for the delight of your taste buds.
- 2 Eggs
- 1200 g (2.5 lbs) Ground beef
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) LUDA Original Breadcrumbs
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) LUDA Inspiration Poutine sauce, dry mix
- 250 mL (1 cup) Cheese curds, roughly chopped
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Mayonnaise
- 60 mL (1/4) cup LUDA Inspiration Poutine sauce, prepared and chilled
- 2 Potatoes, cleaned and sliced
- 10 Hamburger buns, toasted
- 10 leaves Lettuce, cleaned and pat dry
- 2 Tomatoes, cleaned and sliced
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs lightly.
- Add the ground beef, breadcrumbs, and poutine sauce mix in the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Make ten balls with the meat mix, stuff them with about 2 tbsp of cheese, and flatten in a patty.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Grill patties 5 minutes per side or until well done.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and poutine sauce and put aside.
- Deep fry the potato slices until golden and put aside on absorbing paper.
- Garnish the toasted hamburger bun with slices of tomato, lettuce, grilled patty, potato crostini, and poutine mayo.
- Hold together with a toothpick.
Serve with a side of french fries and garden salad.