Creative Culinary Solutions
This classic Italian meat sauce recipe will warm up souls on cold days.
|Preparation time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes|
- Prepare culinary tomato sauce according to package instructions, keep warm and set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat up oil and saute onions until they are translucent.
- Add the ground beef, red pepper flakes and Booster to the onions, saute until the meat has browned.
- Once meat is cooked add it to the tomato sauce and stir.
- Let sauce simmer for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy.
Serve over top rigatoni or spaghetti for a hearty meal, or use to replace a poutine sauce to create a delicious Italian Poutine!