Asian Egg Drop Soup
Get a steaming bowl of comfort packed with asian flavours with this quick and easy recipe.
- 1500 mL (6 cups) LUDA Pro Chicken Soup Base, prepared
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) LUDA Inspiration Turkey Gravy, dry mix
- 7 mL (1-1/2 tsp) Ground ginger
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) Garlic powder
- 6 units Eggs
- 5 mL (1 tsp) Sesame oil
- 4 units Green onions, cleaned and sliced
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp) Black Pepper
- In a pot, whisk together the chicken bouillon, turkey gravy dry mix, ground ginger, powder garlic, and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs in a measuring cup or bowl with pour spout.
- When the broth is boiling, take the pot off the heat.
- Using a whisk, stir the broth in circles, and slowly pour the egg mixture while stirring continuously.
- Stir in the sesame oil, green onions, and black pepper.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and decorate with green onions and sesame seeds (optional).
Serve with crackers or toasted slices of baguette.