Creative Culinary Solutions
Asian Egg Drop Soup
Get a steaming bowl of comfort packed with asian flavours with this quick and easy recipe.
|Preparation time:||5 minutes|
|Cooking time:||5 minutes|
- In a pot, whisk together the chicken bouillon, turkey gravy dry mix, ground ginger, powder garlic, and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs in a measuring cup or bowl with pour spout.
- When the broth is boiling, take the pot off the heat.
- Using a whisk, stir the broth in circles, and slowly pour the egg mixture while stirring continuously.
- Stir in the sesame oil, green onions, and black pepper.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and decorate with green onions and sesame seeds (optional).
Serve with crackers or toasted slices of baguette.