Mediterranean Inspired Salmon
Great alternative to breaded and fried fish with even more flavour!
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) LUDA Booster Italian Booster
- 10 Salmon filets, about 150 g each
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) Garlic, finely minced
- 100 mL (7 tbsp) Lemon, juiced
- 50 mL (10 tsp) Canola oil
- Black Pepper, cracked, to taste
- 10 slices Lemon
- Prepare a grill and lightly coat the grill racks with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine the Booster, garlic, lemon juice, canola oil and black pepper. Mix well.
- Top each filet with equal amounts of Booster mixture.
- Place fish seasoned side down on the grill. Grill on high heat and turn over the fish once the edges turn white, about 3-4 minutes.
- Move the fish to a cooler part of the grill and continue cooking until the fish is opaque throughout and internal temperature reaches 70C.
- Remove the fish from the grill and garnish with a slice of lemon. Serve and enjoy.