Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry with Roast Beef Gravy
- 1 L (4 cups) LUDA ED Roast beef gravy
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Sesame oil
- 900 g Beef, thinly sliced
- 350 mL (1 1/3 cup) Mushrooms, cut in quarters
- 350 mL (1 1/3 cup) Carrots, finely sliced and blanched
- 200 mL (4/5 cup) Green onions, sliced
- 250 mL (1 cup) Red bell pepper, sliced
- 250 mL (1 cup) Broccoli florets, cut and blanched
- 250 mL (1 cup) Cauliflower, cut and blanched
- 250 mL (1 cup) Hoisin sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare the Roast Beef gravy according to package instructions, set aside.
- In a wok or a large frying pan, heat up the oil until it begins to smoke, add the beef and saute until fully cooked.
- Add in the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add remaining vegetables.
- Once vegetables are warm pour in gravy and the hoisin sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over rice or chinese noodles.