Gazpacho is a wonferfuly simple Spanish soup. It does not require any cooking and is nice alternative to salad during the warmer months.
- 2 L (8 cups) LUDA Inspiration Tomato culinary base, prepared as a soup base
- 1 Cucumber, seeded, roughly chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 Green bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1/4 Red onion, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) Red wine vinegar
- 6 Basil leaves, fresh
- Black Pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Prepare tomato sauce according to the packaging instruction, but double the amount of water.
- In a food processor, or with an immersion blender, combine all ingredients and blend until liquid is smooth.
- Serve chilled with basil leaves for garnish.
Grill some fresh shrimp and add three to each serving of gazpacho for a light summer meal.