Beef Stir Fry
When looking for a meal option that will not have you arms deep in dishes for hours try this one pot creation. Beef stir-fry is a quick and tasty option that may even become a weekly staple on your table.
- 650 mL (2-2/3 cup) LUDA ED Demi-Glace Sauce, prepared
- 40 mL (8 tsp) Canola oil
- 1 kg Beef sirloin, cut into strips
- 250 g Button mushrooms
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Parsley, chopped
- 3 mL (1/2 tsp) Black pepper
- 1 Unit Red bell pepper, julienned
- 0.5 Unit Green bell pepper, julienned
- 200 g Snow peas
- .5 Unit Red onion, finely diced
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) Ginger, minced
- 200 g Bean sprouts
- Prepare the beef gravy according to the package directions, keep hot.
- In a large wok or on a flat top griddle, heat the canola oil on high and sauté the beef until fully browned, reserve in a hotel pan.
- Sauté the rest of the ingredients (except for the sauce) until a bit crispy and mix with the beef strips.
- Add the hot gravy, serve.
Beef stir-fry is very versatile, it can be served with numerous different starches for a complete meal. Try serving it over a bed of brown rice or some rice noodles.